Eligibility for University Accommodation

All current and future, full-time equivalent*, University of Melbourne students are eligible to apply for University Accommodation.

You can apply before you have received a study offer from the University, but you will need to provide evidence of your enrolment at the University of Melbourne prior to moving in and signing an accommodation agreement.

University Accommodation has options suitable for both undergraduate and graduate students.

If you apply as a current or incoming full-time equivalent undergraduate student, postgraduate student or an incoming Exchange or Study Abroad student, you will automatically qualify for a guaranteed offer of accommodation

Apply now

* Full-time equivalent is considered 75% of a full-time load or above.

Contact us

Talk to our student support team at Stop 1. They can help answer any questions you may have about applying for a University Accommodation guarantee.

Get in touch