Graduate Diploma in Music (Ethnomusicology)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
How to apply
In addition to your University application fee, applicants will be charged a processing fee of $5USD payable via SlideRoom.
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
It’s important to get your application right. Use our simple checklist and you’ll be on your way in no time:
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Application Form on SlideRoom and ask two referees to complete a referee report by the application closing date.
- Submit a research proposal and a sample of your academic writing via SlideRoom.