Graduate Diploma in Music (Ethnomusicology)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
2020 Mid-Year intake
Applications are now open.
Applications Close on Friday 12 June
2021 Semester 1 intake - main assessment round (for domestic and international applicants)
Applications are currently Closed
Applications will open in August 2020
How do I apply?
There are two components to each application. Applications must be submitted by the application closing date:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Supplementary Application Form, Including the provision of two referees and academic writing sample.
In addition to your University application fee, applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee payable via the Supplementary Application Form.
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
It’s important to get your application right. Use our simple checklist and you’ll be on your way in no time:
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Information Form on SlideRoom and ask two referees to complete a referee report by the application closing date.
- Submit a research proposal and a sample of your academic writing via SlideRoom.