Graduate Diploma in Music (Ethnomusicology)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
How to apply
HOW DO I APPLY?
There are two components to each application. Applications must be submitted by the application closing date:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Supplementary Information Form via SlideRoom, including the provision of two referees and academic writing sample.
2019 Mid-Year Intake
Applications close: 30 April 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: early April 2019
Applications close: 30 September 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
In addition to your University application fee, applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $10USD payable via SlideRoom.
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
It’s important to get your application right. Use our simple checklist and you’ll be on your way in no time:
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Application Form on SlideRoom and ask two referees to complete a referee report by the application closing date.
- Submit a research proposal and a sample of your academic writing via SlideRoom.