Graduate Diploma in Music (Practical Music)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
How to apply
2020 Semester 1 intake - main assessment round (for domestic and international applicants)
Applications open: 30 June 2019
Applications close: 11:59pm, 31 October 2019 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+10)
Live auditions/interviews will be held in Melbourne between Monday 28 October and Sunday 24 November
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit the first two by the application closing date and will be contacted about the audition or recording submission separately:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Supplementary Information Form via SlideRoom. You will be asked to provide two referees.
- The submission of an audition of no longer than 30-minutes in total, either performed live or submitted as a recording via SlideRoom.
Please see Auditions and Interviews for more information about this requirement.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee payable via SlideRoom.
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
It’s important to get your application right. Use our simple checklist and you’ll be on your way in no time:
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Information Form on SlideRoom.
- Prepare and attend your audition.