Graduate Diploma in Music (Practical Music)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
How to apply
2019 Mid-Year Intake
Applications close: 30 April 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: early April 2019
Applications close: 30 September 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
HOW DO I APPLY?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit the first two by the application closing date and will be contacted about the audition or recording submission separately:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Supplementary Information Form via SlideRoom. You will be asked to provide two referees.
- The submission of an audition of no longer than 30-minutes in total, either performed live or submitted as a recording via SlideRoom.
Please see Auditions and Interviews for more information about this requirement.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $10USD payable via SlideRoom.
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Information Form on SlideRoom.
- Prepare and attend your audition.