Graduate Diploma in Music (Practical Music)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
2020 Mid-Year intake
Applications are now open.
Applications Close on Friday 12 June
2021 Semester 1 intake - main assessment round (for domestic and international applicants)
Applications are currently Closed
Applications will open in August 2020
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit the first two by the application closing date and will be contacted about the audition or recording submission separately:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Supplementary Application Form. You will be asked to provide two referees.
- The selection process includes an audition. Applicants are required to upload a recorded video audition to their supplementary application form by the closing date.
Please see Auditions and Interviews for more information about this requirement.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee payable via the Supplementary Application Form
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
It’s important to get your application right. Use our simple checklist and you’ll be on your way in no time:
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Information Form on SlideRoom.
- Prepare and attend your audition.