Graduate Diploma in Music (Tailored Program)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
How to apply
2020 Semester 1 intake - main assessment round (for domestic and international applicants)
Applications are closed.
2020 Semester 2 intake
The Supplementary Information Form will open in March 2020.
How to apply
There are three components to the application. Applicants must submit all three by the application closing date above:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Supplementary Information Form via SlideRoom. You will be asked to provide two referees.
- Please attach a personal statement to your supplementary application form via SlideRoom, of no less than 250 words addressing the following points (Do not copy these questions into your statement):
- Why do you want to do a Graduate Diploma in Music?
- What made you choose the Tailored stream?
- Tell us about the field/s within music that interest you (for example, music theory and analysis, performance practice, musicology, or education).
- Tell us about things outside music that interest you or that you have previous background in (for example, languages, politics, psychology, etc.).
- What do you think are your main strengths? And your weaknesses?
- Are there any areas or topics that you would like to explore more?
In addition to your University application fee, applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee payable via SlideRoom.
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
It’s important to get your application right. Use our simple checklist and you’ll be on your way in no time:
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Supplementary Information Form on SlideRoom including a personal statement by the application closing date.