Master of Commercial Law
- CRICOS Code: 074997D
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Commercial Law (MCommrclLaw) allows you to tailor a program of study to complement your professional expertise and career pathway.
As a student, you can choose from a range of subjects that includes finance, competition law, dispute resolution, tax, intellectual property, construction, and energy and resources law, as well as from a suite of subjects that deal with the core questions of private law.
It’s ideal for lawyers and other professionals looking to deepen their understanding of commercial law from both a domestic and international perspective.
The Master of Commercial Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- Master of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Asian Law
- Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Law
- Graduate Diploma in Communications Law
- Graduate Diploma in Construction Law
- Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law
- Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution
- Graduate Diploma in Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Graduate Diploma in Energy and Resources Law
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
- Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Economic Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Tax
- Graduate Diploma in Sports Law
- Graduate Diploma in Tax