Master of Commercial Law
- CRICOS Code: 074997D
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Commercial Law (MCommrclLaw) allows you to tailor a program of study to complement your professional expertise and career pathway.
As a student, you can choose from a range of subjects that includes finance, competition law, dispute resolution, tax, intellectual property, construction, and energy and resources law, as well as from a suite of subjects that deal with the core questions of private law.
It’s ideal for lawyers and other professionals looking to deepen their understanding of commercial law from both a domestic and international perspective.
The Master of Commercial Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).