Master of Environmental Engineering
- CRICOS Code: 032293F
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
Design solutions to the challenges facing our world in water resource management, energy, bushfire management and climate change, with the Master of Environmental Engineering at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Develop advanced knowledge and skills in sustainable development and environmental management.
The Master of Environmental Engineering is designed for qualified engineers who are looking to change their field of work or advance in their careers.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading academics
Be guided by world leading academics specialising in energy, hydrology, hydraulics, water resources and waste management. Our experts are working on exploring wave dynamics, removing sludge from wastewater, turning any water into drinking water, and using drones in viniculture.
Industry aligned curriculum
Undertake a research project in industry, and collaborate with experienced industry practitioners.