Master of Landscape Architecture
- CRICOS Code: 061209M
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
The Master of Landscape Architecture will give you the knowledge and skills to help improve our built and natural environments through innovative design.
You will gain:
- The skills to design ecologically sound and contemporary landscapes using the latest materials and technologies
- An in-depth understanding of international contemporary practice
- The management and communications skills to work effectively in interdisciplinary project teams, directly applicable in professional practice
- An extensive knowledge of landscape architectural history and theory.
The Master of Landscape Architecture offers you flexibility, so you can take a two-year program if you already have a three-year undergraduate degree in landscape architecture, or the three-year program if you are applying with a degree from another discipline.
For graduates with an undergraduate degree in Landscape Architecture.
For graduates with an undergraduate degree in any discipline.