Master of Laws
- CRICOS Code: 074996E
- 1 year full time / 42 months part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - February, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Laws (LLM) is the flagship degree in the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program, offering students a choice of over 180 subjects in 25 specialist legal areas.
It’s available only for law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in selected areas of the law.
As an LLM student, you can choose from all subjects available in the Melbourne Law Masters program, allowing you to tailor the degree to suit your professional aspirations and personal interests. You can also choose to undertake the degree as a combination of coursework and a minor thesis.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 7 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018).