Master of Management (Accounting and Finance)
- CRICOS Code: 085103A
Why study accounting and finance at Melbourne Business School?
- Gain accreditation across two disciplines: Gain accreditation from both the CPA and CFA.
- Explore opportunities for Work Integrated Learning: You can take an internship or one of our Practicum subjects to test your skills on real-world consulting projects in Australia and destinations like Paris, London and Shanghai.
- New accelerated option available fast-track your study with intensive versions of the course allowing you to complete in 1 or 1.5 years.
- Industry in the classroom: We have regular guest lectures by industry professionals and also offer opportunities to network with professional bodies and our alumni.
- Leading reputation with a global network: Melbourne is ranked 16th globally for accounting and finance (2020 QS World University Rankings by subject) and has over 60,000 business alumni in over 100 countries, ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all business disciplines right from day one.
What is it about?
Melbourne Business School's Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) provides foundation and advanced studies in the disciplines of accounting and finance. Advanced levels of knowledge and skill in the two disciplines of accounting and finance are developed through a combination of core and elective subjects which will prepare graduates for entry into either the finance or accounting professions.
Who is it for?
The Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) is suitable for business/commerce students who wish to add accounting and finance to their portfolio.
Accelerated versions also available:
We offer an accelerated 1.5-year intensive option for students wishing to take up subjects in winter and summer.
Master of Management suite of programs also include: