Master of Management (Accounting and Finance)
- CRICOS Code: 085103A
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
Melbourne Business School's Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) provides foundation and advanced studies in the disciplines of accounting and finance. Advanced levels of knowledge and skill in the two disciplines of accounting and finance are developed through a combination of core and elective subjects which will prepare graduates for entry into either the finance or accounting professions.
Who is it for?
The Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) is suitable for business/commerce students who wish to add accounting and finance to their portfolio.
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.
The University of Melbourne is a participant in the University Affiliation Program of the CFA Institute, the global association for investment professionals that awards the prestigious CFA designation. The Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) covers at least 70% of all three levels of the CFA program candidate body of knowledge (CBOK) topics, the CFA Institute ethical and professional standards, and other CFA program partner requirements. Recognition as a CFA Affiliated University signals to students, employers and the marketplace that the university curriculum is closely tied to professional practice and is well suited to preparing students to sit for the CFA exams.
As part of the affiliation, students in the Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) are eligible for scholarships, access to CFA Institute curriculums, journals, webcasts, and other educational resources.
CPA Australia and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Through the appropriate selection of subjects students are able to meet the professional requirements of CPA Australia and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).