Master of Management (Accounting)
- CRICOS Code: 064499E
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
Through Melbourne Business School's Master of Management (Accounting) you will develop specialist skills in accounting, including:
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Corporate finance
- Accounting information systems.
Who is it for?
The Master of Management (Accounting) is suited to students who have an undergraduate degree in areas outside of business/commerce who wish to practise accountancy. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add accounting to their portfolio.
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.
This degree is accredited by CPA Australia and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
Successful completion of the Master of Management (Accounting) prepares students to apply for entry to the following professional studies programs:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)