Master of Management (Human Resources)
- CRICOS Code: 092726M
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Master of Management (Human Resources) provides foundation training in business and economics, and specialist training in human resource management. The program covers a broad spectrum of management activities including all the key areas needed to become a successful manager and leader, such as:
- managing people;
- developing and implementing a strategic approach to managing an organisations human resources;
- motivating and rewarding employees;
- dealing with stakeholders and
- analysing data and developing HR policy and practice responses.
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in human resources. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add human resources management to their portfolio.
The Master of Management (Human Resources) is an accredited program with the Australian Human Resource Institute.
Credit points may be awarded for students with a relevant undergraduate degree in business/commerce.