Master of Management
- CRICOS Code: 064496G
Why study management at Melbourne Business School?
- Dynamic student experience and a global network: Complete an internship or a consulting subject working to solve a real company problem in Melbourne or overseas, benefit from student exchange, mentoring, student clubs and societies and join our 60,000+ business alumni in over 100 countries.
- New accelerated option available: Fast-track your study with intensive versions of the course allowing you to complete in 1 or 1.5 years.
- Build a strong skillset across business disciplines: With elective options across a range of business disciplines including entrepreneurship, international business, operations, sustainability and supply chain management, you can build a strong career foundation, with the potential to add in key subjects from arts and communication.
What is it about?
Offered to students holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce or those with a business background (with the option of some credit for prior study), Melbourne Business School's Master of Management will equip you with foundational business training, as well as specialist training in organisational management.
You will leave the course with a strong understanding in:
- Managing innovation and change
- Motivating and leading people
- Developing customer-orientated organisations
Our Master of Management suite offers specialisation in:
- Master of Management (Accounting)
- Master of Management (Accounting & Finance)
- Master of Management (Finance)
- Master of Management (Human Resources)
- Master of Management (Marketing)
We also offer the 100% online Master of Professional Management for mid-level managers and professionals.