Master of Management
- CRICOS Code: 064496G
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of Management will equip you with foundational business training, as well as specialist training in organisational management.
You will leave the course with a strong understanding in:
- Managing innovation and change
- Motivating and leading people
- Developing strategies for national and global markets
- Developing customer-orientated organisations
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to become a manager in their particular field of expertise. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add a specialisation in management to their portfolio.
Specialist programs are also available in the following disciplines: