Master of Tax
- CRICOS Code: 075002M
- 1 year full time / 42 months part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - February, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Tax (MTax) is a globally-recognised specialist tax law degree. It’s ideal for lawyers, accountants and other professionals working as tax advisers in business or in government who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
The extensive and diverse tax range of subjects is designed to give you an advanced understanding of tax law and policy across core and specialist tax areas.
As a student in the Master of Tax, you’ll learn through a focus on practical case studies that equip you with detailed tax law knowledge, its underlying principles and its practical application.
The Master of Tax is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 7 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018).