Master of Tax
- CRICOS code: 075002M
Online, on-campus and dual-delivery subjects available
Melbourne Law Masters subjects will be delivered either online, on campus or dual-delivery in 2022. See subject quotas for current subject availability.
The Master of Tax (MTax) is a globally-recognised specialist tax law degree. It’s ideal for lawyers, accountants and other professionals working as tax advisers in business or in government who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
The extensive and diverse tax range of subjects is designed to give you an advanced understanding of tax law and policy across core and specialist tax areas.
As a student in the Master of Tax, you’ll learn through a focus on practical case studies that equip you with detailed tax law knowledge, its underlying principles and its practical application.
The Master of Tax is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No. 1 law school in Australia and No. 12 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2022).
- No. 1 law school in Australia and No. 5 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2022).
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Tax
- Graduate Diploma in Laws
- Graduate Diploma in International Tax
- Graduate Diploma in Tax
- Specialist Certificate in Tax
- Single Subject Study in Law