Master of Tax
- CRICOS Code: 075002M
Start your law masters online
Most Melbourne Law Masters subjects are available online for the remainder of the year. For updates about changes to teaching in response to COVID-19, visit the MLM elective subject quotas and status page.
The Master of Tax (MTax) is a globally-recognised specialist tax law degree. It’s ideal for lawyers, accountants and other professionals working as tax advisers in business or in government who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
The extensive and diverse tax range of subjects is designed to give you an advanced understanding of tax law and policy across core and specialist tax areas.
As a student in the Master of Tax, you’ll learn through a focus on practical case studies that equip you with detailed tax law knowledge, its underlying principles and its practical application.
The Master of Tax is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Watch our recent Open Days webinar to learn more about the Melbourne Law Masters program and see the Q&A session with academic and admissions staff.
Australia's leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Tax
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Graduate Diploma in International Tax
- Graduate Diploma in Tax
- Single Subject Study in Law