Diploma in Computing
How to apply
For Domestic students Key dates
- VTAC timely applications close 30 September 2020
- Final day of Semester 2 30 October 2020
- VCE results and ATARs available from 7AM 30 December 2020
- VTAC Change of Preference closes 12PM 4 January 2021
- VTAC January offer round released 2PM 14 January 2021
- VTAC February offer round 1 released 2PM 1 February 2021
For more information please see the Students Concurrent Diploma web page.
- Check the degree website.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.
Applications for entry into a concurrent diploma will depend on:
- The number of subjects you have already completed that may count towards the diploma.
- How many subjects you intend to cross-credit between your degree and diploma.
- The duration you would like to take to complete both your degree and your diploma. These decisions can be made in consultation with your student adviser and the various departments running the specific diplomas.