Transferring courses as a domestic student

Before you apply for another course, please consider if you would like to have any of your Covid-19 impacted results included in your Weighted Average Mark (WAM). See the WAM webpage for more information.

Undergraduate students

If you want to transfer from an undergraduate degree at another institution or a undergraduate course within Melbourne you need to apply with the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).

To find out how to do this, see Applications

Commonwealth Supported Places

If you've transferred into a full fee paying place but want to be considered for a Commonwealth Supported Place, you'll be considered on a competitive basis with the wider pool of applicants for a Commonwealth supported place.

Get support

If you need help transferring courses and understanding your study options, get in touch with our student support team at Stop 1. They can step you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

Contact Stop 1