Moving support for international students

Get ready to relocate to Melbourne
with our in-person and online assistance

How we can help you prepare

From comprehensive information on visas and extra financial support to accommodation on and around campus, we can assist you with everything you need to know to start studying with us.


All international students must apply for a student visa to enter Australia to study.

Financial support

Get help navigating the challenges of having a limited income while studying.

Under 18s

We provide additional support, guidance and activities for international students under 18 to ensure a smooth transition to University.

Overseas representatives

We have staff based around the world to help answer your questions about studying and living in Melbourne.

Bring your family

Your immediate family members can also move to live with you in Australia while you study. Learn how to access childcare, schooling, visas and support for your loved ones.


Want to stay in University accommodation? Enrolled students can book virtual, in-person or phone appointments.

Read our guide to moving to Melbourne

Find out all the things you need to do and when to do them before relocating to study in Melbourne.

View our guide