View the accommodation options available through our Melbourne Accommodation Program.
To qualify for an accommodation guarantee, you need to either be:
- a current or incoming undergraduate student; or
- an incoming Exchange or Study Abroad student.
While applications for students commencing in Semester 2 will be accepted, all accommodation places are subject to availability.
Before submitting your application for the Melbourne Accommodation Program, there are several things to be aware of.
- The program does not include rental assistance. See Your living costs for more information on managing your rent and cost of living.
- All incidentals are payable by the student. Once you have accepted your accommodation offer, the contract for accommodation will be between you and the provider.
- The accommodation is confirmed for one year only, students will need to reapply for subsequent years.
- All accommodation is close to the Parkville campus, but it can take 20-45 minutes to commute to the Southbank or Burnley campuses, and an hour or more to the regional campuses. It is your responsibility to check how close your accommodation is to where you'll be studying.
To see our accommodation options, see program options.