Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-CLINED
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or AHPRA registration certificate (not required for previous University of Melbourne alumni). Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume documenting clinical and teaching experience
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.