Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Winter Intake - July
Expand your dental therapy qualifications to treat patients of all ages.
Recent legislative changes have removed the age limit to enable expansion of service provision to patients of all ages within the scope of dental therapy practice. This course will qualify both DTs (Dental Therapists)and OHTs (Oral Health Therapists) to treat patients of all ages, equipped with a range of skills including knowledge of adult oral health examinations.
Equip yourself to treat medically compromised patients, and understand periodontology, the use of dental materials, prosthodontics, oral medicine and pharmacology – along with local anaesthesia, dental emergency management and cardiology. Get equipped to treat patients of all ages with the very best clinical dental training.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Eye Banking
- Graduate Certificate in Transfusion Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Specialist Certificate in Blood Management Foundations
- Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Specialist Certificate in Eye Banking
- Specialist Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapy