Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system. You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-DTACP
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV using only the template provided will be accepted
- Proof of Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Accreditation
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
- A current Victorian Working with Children Check or equivalent.
Please note - Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) is required to undertake the clinical component. If you are a New Zealand DT or OHT currently registered with DCNZ, you will also need to register with AHPRA.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.