Graduate Certificate in Design for Health and Wellbeing
How to apply
For Domestic students
- Summer Intake applications close 3 January 2022
- Summer Intake study period begins 24 January 2022
- Autumn Intake application close date 4 April 2022
- Autumn Intake study period begins 25 April 2022
- Mid-year applications close 27 June 2022
- Mid-year study period begins 18 July 2022
- Spring intake study period begins 18 July 2022
- Spring intake applications close 27 July 2022
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-DHW
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.