- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
Covering a range of Asian legal systems and societies, the Graduate Diploma in Asian Law (GDipAsianLaw) offers insights into laws, institutions and their reform and practices that determine how governments, businesses and broader stakeholders interact within and across borders.
It’s ideal for lawyers and other professionals dealing with Asian legal systems in commercial, legal or policy capacities, or for researchers and scholars interested in Asia.
As a student, you’ll have access to the Asian Law Centre – Australia’s first and largest centre devoted to developing understandings of Asian laws and legal systems.
The Graduate Diploma in Asian Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 7 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018).