Graduate Diploma in Built Environments (Advanced)
- CRICOS Code: 080610M
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
The Graduate Diploma in Built Environments (Advanced) allows you to develop skills by creating an individualised course of study. With the approval of the Course Coordinator, you can select subjects from across the broad range of disciplines offered by the Melbourne School of Design.
The flexibility this course offers is of great benefit to students who:
- do not wish to specialise in one particular area
- are not yet certain where their interests and career aspirations lie
- possess a relevant existing qualification and wish to enhance their qualifications through advanced studies in areas of their choice.