Graduate Diploma in Built Environments (Advanced)
- CRICOS Code: 080610M
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
Entry to this degree requires an undergraduate degree in any discipline, with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%), or equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
- If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
3. English language
Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
4. Application dates
- Final application deadline for Semester 1, 2019 is Friday 30 November 2018
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation)
- If you are currently admitted to the Bachelor of Environments, you are required to submit your online application prior to the deadline. Additional documents such as a design portfolio and/or personal statement can be submitted up until November 30 for Semester 1, 2019.
- Late applications may be accepted in special circumstances.
If you need more information before submitting your application, please contact Stop 1.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- Gather your supporting documentation
- Complete the online application form.