Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
How to apply
- Summer Intake application close date 10 January 2022
- Start Year Intake application close date 24 January 2022
- Summer Intake study period begins 31 January 2022
- Start Year Intake study period begins 14 February 2022
- Mid Year Intake application close date 11 July 2022
- Mid Year Intake study period begins 1 August 2022
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system. You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Please note: Offers are sent on a rolling places basis. Applications will close in February or once the course fills. Apply now to ensure a place in the course.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: GD-CLINED
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used or AHPRA registration certificate. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume documenting clinical and teaching experience
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Please note: If you have completed the Graduate Certificate of Clinical Education, you will need to complete an application form only. You are not required to attach supporting documents or choose a study mode.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultants can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.