Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
How to apply
Please note: Offers are sent on a rolling places. Applications will close in January or once the course fills. Apply now to ensure a place in the course.
Course delivery dates
Please see the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching for year one teaching dates.
Pedagogy into Practice
18 Mar 2019 and 8 May 2019
Clinical Assessment and Course Evaluation
19 Mar 2019 and 9 May 2019
Research in Clinical Education
12 Aug 2019
13 Aug 2019
Clinical Education Modules
14 Aug, 15 Aug, 16 Aug 2019
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: GD-CLINED
- Academic transcript or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA
- Resume, documenting clinical and teaching experience including contact details of a professional referee
- Proof of citizenship/permanent residency
- University Staff Fee Discount form (if applicable).
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated program coordinator can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: +61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.