Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- CRICOS Code: 055856G
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Please note: Offers are sent on a rolling basis. Applications will close in February or once the course fills. Apply now to ensure a place in the course.
Course delivery dates
|1||25 - 28 February 2019||Principles of Clinical Research|
|1||25 - 28 March 2019||Study Design in Clinical Research|
|Year long||29 April - 1 May 2019|
19 June - 21 June 2019
11 September - 13 September 2019
|Research Development and Translation|
|2||5 - 9 August 2019||Responsibilities in Clinical Research|
|2||28 October - 1 November 2019||Data Analysis in Clinical Research|
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: N34AA
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: +61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.