Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- CRICOS Code: 055856G
How to apply
Course delivery dates
|1||25 - 28 February 2019||Principles of Clinical Research|
|1||25 - 28 March 2019||Study Design in Clinical Research|
|Year long||29 April - 1 May 2019||Research Development and Translation|
|2||5 - 9 August 2019||Responsibilities in Clinical Research|
|2||28 October - 1 November 2019||Data Analysis in Clinical Research|
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: N34AA
- Academic transcript and/or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Applications for 2019 entry open October 2018.
Please complete an Expression of Interest form and the Graduate Programs team will keep you updated with key dates and other course related information.
Get help with your application
A dedicated program coordinator can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: + 61 3 8344 8689
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.