Graduate Diploma in Communications Law
- CRICOS Code: 075316D
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Communications Law (GDipCommLaw) gives you an advanced understanding of the existing and developing laws affecting the media and communication industries and their impact on the publication of information, ownership, services and technology.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of communications law.
Working with lecturers who are experts in the field of communications law, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain advanced understanding of this vibrant area of the law.
The Graduate Diploma in Communications Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Commercial Law
- Master of Public and International Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies