Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law
- CRICOS Code: 075332D
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law (GDipCorp) is ideal for lawyers and other professionals engaged in issues relating to corporate law who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals.
Working with lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain an advanced understanding of Australian corporate law.
The Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).