Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution
- CRICOS Code: 075331E
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution (GDipDisRes) works from the principles that underpin dispute resolution and management, examining how these principles inform the theoretical and practical aspects of this rapidly changing area of law.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates is ideal for legal practitioners and those working in the design, reform and practice of dispute resolution.
Working with judges, legal practitioners and legal researchers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain advanced understanding of litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
The Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Commercial Law
- Master of Public and International Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies