Graduate Diploma in Energy and Resources Law
- CRICOS Code: 077727B
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - February, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
Energy and resources are dominant in the Australian economy, and management of these resources presents formidable legal challenges for governments and private enterprise at global, national and local levels.
The Graduate Diploma in Energy and Resources Law (GDipEnergy&ResourcesLaw)is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program. It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of energy and resources law.
Working with lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain advanced understanding of energy and resources law, the regimes governing exploration and production activities and resolution of land-use and resources conflicts.
The Graduate Diploma in Energy and Resources Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).