Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
- CRICOS Code: 077726C
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law (GDipEnvLaw) is designed to develop your expertise in a dynamic area of law that is continuing to grow in importance.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and is ideal for government professionals, legal practitioners, professionals working in environmental and resources sectors, and those with a broader philosophical or practical interest.
As a student in the Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law, you’ll study four subjects from a wide selection that includes a focus on emerging national and international legal issues and practices, such as in water law, climate change law, the management of land subject to native title and general planning and development.
The Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Commercial Law
- Master of Public and International Law
- Master of Energy and Resources Law
- Master of Environmental Law
- Graduate Diploma in Energy and Resources Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies