Graduate Diploma in Health and Medical Law
- CRICOS Code: 075329K
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Health and Medical Law (GDipHlth&MedLaw) gives legal practitioners, doctors, health professionals and administrators the legal knowledge to take the next step in their careers.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of health and medical law.
Working with lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll gain advanced understanding of a range of legal and ethical issues relating to the field of health and medical law.
The Graduate Diploma in Health and Medical Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).