Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law
- CRICOS Code: 075314F
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
Melbourne Law School’s specialisation in Human Rights Law (GDipHumRightsLaw) offers the widest range of human rights subjects in Australia.
Working with world-renowned experts who teach in the program, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to examine a range of human rights instruments, institutions, theories and practices in contemporary context.
It’s ideal for lawyers who work, or are planning to work, in the field of human rights, as well as those with a non-law background working in development agencies and other human rights-related organisations in Australia and around the world.
The Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Law and Development
- Master of Human Rights Law
- Master of Public and International Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies