Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law
- CRICOS Code: 075327A
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law (GDipIPLaw) is part of the Melbourne Law Masters program, which offers one of the largest and most respected IP law specialisations in the world.
The extensive range of practically-focused and theoretically-rigorous subjects covers the spectrum of IP protection regimes and many subjects are accredited by the Trans-Tasman IP Attorneys Board (TTIPAB).
It’s ideal if you’re seeking accreditation as a patent and/or trade marks attorney in Australia and New Zealand, or seeking to develop and expand your expertise in intellectual property law generally.
The Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law is available for both law and non-law graduates and its flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of intellectual property law.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Commercial Law
- Master of Intellectual Property Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies