Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- CRICOS Code: 052669B
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
The Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation is the perfect way to enhance your qualifications and develop or progress your career in property valuation. This course is suitable if you already have a degree in a related field (Commerce, Planning, Business, Building, Law, Engineering, Quantity Surveying) and at least one year of documented relevant work experience.
The course duration is full-time over one year. If you're a domestic student you have the flexibility to study part-time over two years.
The course aims to develop skills in property valuation and is designed to:
- Enhance your existing qualifications
- Extend the knowledge you've obtained in earlier studies to include property valuation
- Extend your proficiency in technical and managerial aspects of property