Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- CRICOS Code: 052669B
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
If you already have a degree in a related field and at least one year of documented relevant work experience, the Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation is the perfect way to enhance those qualifications and develop or progress your career in property valuation.
The course duration is full-time over one year. If you're a domestic student you have the flexibility to study part-time over two years.
The course aims to develop skills in property valuation and is designed to:
- Enhance your existing qualifications
- Extend the knowledge you've obtained in earlier studies to include property valuation
- Extend your proficiency in technical and managerial aspects of property