Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- CRICOS Code: 052669B
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
The Selection Committee will evaluate your ability to undertake the program successfully using the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in related disciplines such as Commerce, Business, Planning, Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying, Law or Engineering with a weighted average of at least 65%, or equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme and
- At least one year of documented relevant work experience in the field of real estate/property or equivalent
The Selection Committee may conduct interviews or tests and may call for referee reports and employer references to clarify any of the points above.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
- If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
3. English language
Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
4. Application dates
- Final application deadline for Semester 1, 2019 is Friday 30 November 2018
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation)
- If you are currently admitted to the Bachelor of Environments, you must submit your online application before the deadline. Additional documents such as a design portfolio and/or a personal statement can be submitted up until November 30 for Semester 1, 2019
- Late applications may be accepted in special circumstances.
If you need more information before submitting your application, please contact Stop 1.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- Gather your supporting documentation
- Complete the online application form.