Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- CRICOS Code: 052669B
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
The Selection Committee will evaluate your ability to undertake the program successfully using the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in a related discipline such as Commerce, Business, Planning, Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying, Law or Engineering with a weighted average of at least 65%, or equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme; and
- At least one year of documented relevant work experience in the field of real estate/property or equivalent.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
3. English language
- Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
4. Application dates:
- Semester 1, 2020: apply by 30 November 2019.
- Semester 2, 2020: apply by 31 May 2020.
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar.
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation).
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- Gather your supporting documentation
- Complete the online application form.