Master of Advanced Social Work (Research)
- CRICOS Code: 064990E
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
The Master of Advanced Social Work (Research) allows you to combine coursework with extensive independent research in social work. It encourages an advanced practice-oriented and theoretical approach, and supports self-directed, lifelong learning. To be eligible for the award of the degree, you must achieve an average grade of at least H3 (65%) or higher.
- You may commence at any time during the year between 1 February and 31 October. Commencement in January or December is not advisable.
- Commencement in the degree is subject to prior arrangement with your nominated supervisor (Scholarships have separate rules and you should seek approval from Melbourne Scholarships to vary your scholarship commencement).
- Please check with the relevant academic unit prior to making any arrangements for enrolment or travel.