Master of Architecture/Master of Construction Management
- CRICOS Code: 105512C
The Master of Architecture combined with the Master of Construction Management positions students to be industry ready and have flexibility within the employment market. It gives you the opportunity to express your creativity while pursuing a commercial career.
The multidisciplinary approach gives you the ability to realise synergies between disciplines, broadening your skillset and giving you a contemporary understanding of the built environment profession.
This program aims to provide you with:
- highly developed skills to manage an architectural practice and lead or work within cross-discipline project teams;
- technical and management training to work as construction/project managers within medium-large general construction contracting companies;
- a sustainable outlook with the ability to use new materials and technologies to create environmentally sustainable buildings;
- knowledge and comprehension to coordinate all aspects of the building procurement process on behalf of clients – either within a private project management company or within a client organisation;
- a grounding in architectural history, theory and technology that leads to the creation of innovative architecture.
By combining the Master of Architecture and the Master of Construction Management as a double degree, our students complete two professionally accredited graduate programs in a reduced timeframe. This gives them a true competitive advantage and broader career options. Dual accreditation also offers a distinctive signal to employers and industry and enhances our existing graduate reputation for strong leadership and strategic thinking skills, embedded in our expertise in providing a world-class built environment education influencing Melbourne and cities globally for over 150 years.