Master of Clinical Research
- CRICOS code: 055848G
** Applications for the Start year intake (ie. course starting 27 Feb 2023) close 06 Feb 2023 **
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Please note: Offers are sent on a rolling basis. Applications will close in February or once the course fills. Apply now to ensure a place in the course.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: N01AA
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume, documenting clinical experience including contact details of a professional referee
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.