Master of Clinical Research
- CRICOS Code: 055848G
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Please note: Offers are sent on a rolling basis. Applications will close in February or once the course fills. Apply now to ensure a place in the course.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: N01AA
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume, documenting clinical experience including contact details of a professional referee
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: +61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.