Master of Construction Law
- CRICOS Code: 074998C
- 1 year full time / 42 months part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Construction Law (MConstrLaw) gives construction lawyers and professionals in building, construction, engineering and associated industries the legal knowledge to take the next step in their careers.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of construction law.
Working with lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain advanced understanding of construction law and its interaction with the commerce and practice of the industry.
The Master of Construction Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).