Master of Engineering Structures
- CRICOS Code: 053355A
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
Deepen your engineering expertise with the Master of Engineering Structures at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Learn to design, plan and construct sustainable, resilient structures that can withstand extreme events.
The Master of Engineering Structures is designed for qualified engineers who are looking to change their field of work or advance in their careers.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Be guided by specialists in infrastructure design, including earthquake and blast-resistant technologies. You’ll also learn from a dynamic mix of in-house and guest seminar experts on leading structural research topics including: sustainable construction and harnessing geothermal energy for greener and cheaper heating.