Master of Information Systems
- CRICOS Code: 055847J
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
Blend business and IT to drive organisational and technological change and transform the way the world works at Australia’s No.1 university*.
The Master of Information Systems is suited for students who want the skillset to be tomorrow’s digital thinkers and business leaders.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Choose your specialisation
Choose from one of three specialisations – professional, health and research – to tailor the Master of Information Systems to your goals and interests.
Learn from world leading experts
Be guided by experts in the field to develop the technical understanding and professional skills to support, manage and change business processes.
Industry aligned curriculum
Access internships and real-world industry projects, working collaboratively with clients to solve their critical business challenges.
The Master of Information Systems (Professional) is accredited by the Australian Computer Society and qualifies you for international membership with regarded organisations.