Master of Information Systems
- CRICOS Code: 055847J
How to apply
Application closing dates
Semester 2 (starts 22 July 2019): 30 April 2019
Semester 1 (starts 24 February 2020): 30 November 2019
Applications must be submitted with all required documentation by the closing date to be considered for that semester. You can apply at any time prior to the application closing dates, even if you have not received your final results and/or completion statements, provided you supply a copy of your results to date.
All applicants can expect to receive an outcome within 8 weeks of receipt of a complete application.
Supporting documents for your application
Gather your documentation before you begin your online application.
Documents required from all applicants
- Evidence of meeting the English Language requirements (eg: IELTS, TOEFL test results).
Documents required if study was not undertaken at the University of Melbourne
- Scans, certified copies or original copies of most recent Academic Transcripts with a Grading Scheme, for university study only, indicating in which semester and year subjects were completed.
- Scans, certified copies or original copies of Completion Statements, for university study only, (if qualification was completed).
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- Gather your supporting documentation
- Complete the online application form