Master of International Business
- CRICOS Code: 080608E
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of International Business will equip you with effective management skills for the international business sector.
Your knowledge and understanding will be developed through in-depth learning in areas such as:
- Strategic management
- Corporate governance in a global context
- Cross-cultural impacts
- Marketing in an international space
Who is it for?
This program is for graduates who wish to establish a management career in international business, and who aim to develop a sound understanding of the policies governing the world trade and investment system, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region.