Master of International Business
- CRICOS Code: 080608E
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of International Business will equip you with effective management skills for the international business sector.
Your knowledge and understanding will be developed through in-depth learning in areas such as:
- Strategic management
- Corporate governance in a global context
- Cross-cultural impacts
- Marketing in an international space
Who is it for?
This program is for graduates who wish to establish a management career in international business, and who aim to develop a sound understanding of the policies governing the world trade and investment system, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed a undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.