Master of Management (Marketing)
- CRICOS Code: 064503C
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
Melbourne Business School's Master of Management (Marketing) provides foundation training in a variety of business and management disciplines and specialist training in marketing. It enables graduates to develop, implement and control integrated marketing programs, work closely with managers in other functional areas, and pursue a career in marketing management. The course focuses on the means by which organisations attract and retain customers, and covers many aspects of marketing, including marketing strategy, customer behaviour, relationship marketing, branding and international marketing.
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for students holding undergraduate degrees in areas outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in the marketing and communications field.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed a undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.
The Master of Management (Marketing) is an accredited program with the Australian Marketing Institute.