Master of Marketing
Delivered by world-renowned faculty, this career-changing program will equip you to create and deliver powerful marketing strategies for any organisation.
The Melbourne Business School Master of Marketing is a flexible part-time program that gives busy professionals the opportunity to add value to their organisation and career as they study.
The program will broaden your general management skills and enhance your strategic marketing prowess through a greater understanding of consumer behaviour, product and brand management, market research, data analysis and other areas.
You will also gain valuable knowledge of:
- Changes in marketing management theory and practice
- Market structure and operation in dynamic, global, information-intensive environments
- Cutting-edge marketing concepts, processes and managerial frameworks
- Practical tools and techniques for marketing analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Principal business functions, including accounting, economics and management.
Drawing on lessons from lectures, seminars, site visits, applied projects and published and live case studies, you will learn to lead, manage and communicate the value of effective marketing across business functions.
The Master of Marketing can also be studied full-time as a dual degree in conjunction with our Full-time MBA.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this program is currently being delivered online. Virtual classes are held live as per our published timetable. Face-to-face teaching will resume when it is safe to do so, in line with relevant social distancing requirements.
For more information about the program from Melbourne Business School Ltd, visit the Master of Marketing page on Melbourne Business Schools' website.