Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: MC-NTCW
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Evidence of completion of prior narrative therapy studies at Dulwich Centre or equivalent
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A personal statement outlining why you wish to be considered for the course (up to 500 words)
- A professional referee report
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.