Master of Private Law
- CRICOS Code: 076224M
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Private Law (MPrivateLaw) gives you the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the core areas of law that are fundamentally important to commercial practice.
As a student, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain an advanced understanding of the current issues and developments that are vitally important to lawyers involved in commercial litigation and commercial transactions, including contract law, the law of torts, equity, restitution, trusts and remedies.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of private law.
The Master of Private Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).