Master of Property
- CRICOS Code: 061195A
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
The Master of Property is a professional degree to help develop your career in the property industry.
You will gain advanced knowledge in:
- Property valuation and analysis
- Development and management of property
- Professional practice in a property context.
2-year or 3-year streams available
The Master of Property offers you flexibility so you can take a two-year program if you already have a three-year undergraduate degree in property, or the three-year program if your first degree is not in property and you are making a career change.
3, 2.5 and 2-year streams
The Master of Property is a 300 point or 3-year program.
The first 100 points (1 year) is made up of foundation study tailored to students from non-property backgrounds.
Students from cognate backgrounds such as property, construction, business, will often have completed appropriate studies that will allow them to receive credit for up to the first year of the program, reducing the duration to 2 or 2.5 years.