Master of Property
- CRICOS Code: 061195A
How to apply
Ensure you meet the entry requirements for the Master of Property.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
Ensure you meet the undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree) prerequisite for the program you would like to apply for.
- A three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average mark of at least 65% equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme.
- Three-year undergraduate degrees in related disciplines are required to apply for 200 point stream in the Master programs. If you have completed a three-year undergraduate degree in a non-related discipline you must apply for the 300 point stream in the Master programs.
- Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM) is the University's special entry and access scheme for graduate domestic students. Please check the GAM eligibility criteria before you apply.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
- Applicants applying for Advanced Standing (credit) are required to supply an official, detailed subject description for each subject equivalent to the credit.
- Note: This is your one opportunity to be assessed for Advanced Standing. Applications for additional credit after admission will not be considered unless there has been a major change to your transcript.
3. English language
- All applicants must satisfy the University's English Language Requirements.
4. Personal statement
- You must submit a personal statement of up to 500 words. Read our online guide for further information.
5. Application dates
- Final application deadline date for Semester 1, 2020 is 30 November 2019.
- Final application deadline date for Semester 2, 2020 is 31 May 2020.
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar.
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation) when applying for the next available intake.
- Please be aware that applications which are not for the next immediate intake may take longer to assess as we prioritise applications for the upcoming semester.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- Gather your supporting documentation
- Complete the online application form