Master of Property
- CRICOS Code: 061195A
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
Ensure you meet the undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree) prerequisite for the program you would like to apply for.
- A three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average of at least 65% (equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme) is required to apply for most programs in the MSD
- Three-year undergraduate degrees in related disciplines are required to apply for 200 point stream in the Master programs. If you have completed a three-year undergraduate degree in a non-related discipline you must apply for the 300 point stream in the Master programs
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
- If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
4. Personal statement
- Applications require a personal statement of up to 500 words outlining prior study, work experience, and motivation to undertake the program.
- Your statement can be uploaded via the online application system.
- Read about personal statements and how they are assessed.
5. Application dates
- Final application deadline date for Semester 1, 2019 is Friday 30 November 2018
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
- Domestic students who are currently admitted to the Bachelor of Environments are required to submit their online application prior to the application deadline listed above. Additional documents such as a design portfolio and/or personal statement can be submitted up until November 30 for Semester 1, 2019
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation) when applying for the next available intake
- Please be aware that applications which are not for the next immediate intake may take longer to assess as we prioritise applications for the upcoming semester
- Late applications may be accepted in special circumstances.
If you need more information before submitting your application, we are here to help.
Call us: 13 6352 | International: +(61 3) 9035 5511
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- Gather your supporting documentation
- Complete the online application form